- SHOWS, EVENTS AND GALLERY LOCATIONS
- My unique mosaic jewelry can be found at ArtcycledMosaics.Etsy.Com, at my shows,
and at the retail locations listed below. Please note that the items available
will vary at each retail location. If you are a retail store and are
interested in carrying my jewelry pieces please email me and I'd be happy to send you
wholesale information. If you know of a store that you think would be a good fit for
my jewelry please let me know. Thank you!
Crooked Arbor Gardens - Woodinville, WA - Currently showing a limited amount of garden art. A must visit
location between Woodinville and Redmond. Visit indoor and outdoor gallery space as
well as plants for sale and an amazing series of outdoor spaces. Open April thru
September plus special events, please call or see website for hours as they vary.
Arts Center - Everett, WA - The Schack center features a
wonderful store, art gallery, classess and much more. A nice selection of my
work can be found in the gallery store including necklaces, rings, and
2017 SHOWS AND EXHIBITS
10 - 12 RAGS Wearable Art Show in Fife, WA - A
fundraiser for the Pierce County YWCA Domestic Violence Prevertion Program this amazing
event features over 60 wearable art artisans including jewelry, clothing, bags, scarves
- April 29 & 30 Seattle's ART IN BLOOM Garden Art & Studio Tour - Saturday
and Sunday 10-5, Seattle.
- I will be at Studio 2 - Seymour Stained Glass - with
garden art and jewelry. This free self drive tour to 5 North Seattle studio's features the
works of 20 garden artists in a large variety of styles including mosaics, glass, metal,
pottery and more.
- May 12 (Friday) 11-6 & May 13 10-5 (Saturday) MARGIN COLAB MOTHER'S DAY MARKET Federal
- A free indoor market with a variety of vintage and hand
made work. I will have a nice assortment of jewelry as well as some garden art
- Please note that there is no show on Sunday.
- (T) July 8 & 9, Saturday and Sunday 10-5 WEDGWOOD ART FESTIVAL- Seattle, WA
- A juried fine art& craft show with a very large
variety of work available
- August 11, 12 & 13 BAINBRIDGE
ISLAND STUDIO TOUR, Bainbridge Island, WA Friday and Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5
- I will be at Dancing Spirit Studios on Fletcher Bay Drive.
This self drive tour features over 60 artists with stops at studios all over
the island. Plan to spend the day, there is always so much great work to see.
- Me having fun at The Giant's Garden in Akaroa, NZ
- The most amazing mosaic garden!
- December 1, 2 & 3 BAINBRIDGE
ISLAND STUDIO TOUR, Bainbridge Island, WA
- Friday and Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5 - This self
drive tour features over 60 artists with stops at studios all over the island. Plan
to spend the day, there is always so much great work to see.
- Additional events will be added as confirmed.
If you would like to be on my show mailing list please email me and let me know
- Previous shows & events include: Anacortes
Festival of the Arts, Best of the Northwest, Bainbridge Island Arts Walk,
Bainbridge Island Studio Tours, Bainbridge Art Museum Pop-Ups, Bainbridge in Bloom Garden
Tour, Bassetti's Crooked Arbor Gardens Art Fair, Bellevue 6th Street Fair, Boise
Flower and Garden Show, Choochokam Arts Festival, City Peoples Garden Art Show, Issaquah
Salmon Days, Northwest Flower & Garden Show, Pop Up Madrona, Puyallup Fair Artists in
Action, RAGS Wearable Art, Sweet Pea Festival, Tacoma Flower & Garden
Show, Schack Fine Arts Holiday Show, Sorticulture, VALA Arts Festival, Wedgwood
Arts Fest and others.
- Photo at Right:
- "Straw House" display flowers in the "Run Little Pigs Run"
- Gold Medal display garden at the 2011 Northwest Flower and Garden Show
View my 2008 Ravenna Park Playground Mosaic
View my 28 piece
courtyard art project at Judkins Park Apartments
- August 6, 2015 featured in the Eco Chic section of the
- July 15, 2014 KOMO TV
- Green Living segment featuring Recycled Art by King County Eco Consumer Guide Tom
Watson and KOMO Anchor Mary Nam http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPX25eAe6IQ?rel=0#YouTube
- November 24, 2013 "Sustainable Gifts
That Keep On Giving" Seattle Times. http://seattletimes.com:80/html/pacificnw/2022201893_greenmarketxml.html.
- I was thrilled to be featured in a short list of environmentally
friendly gift giving ideas for the holidays.
- "For the gardener: Seattles Darcy
Thompson has created Artcycled Mosaics, a collection of upcycled jewelry, garden art and
home accessories. The pieces are made out of recycled materials such as broken china
mosaics, repurposed into new works such as bird baths, small tables and outdoor-friendly
mirrors that add a pop of color to any garden. Thompson brings her work to art shows
around the Seattle area. Check her website for her nearest show or order online."
- July 6, 2008 - "Art In the
Garden Breaks down the Walls" story featuring the Arts Council
Art in the Garden Exhibit in the Everett Herald - http://heraldnet.com/article/20080704/ENT/497872659
- February 21, 2008 - I was very
pleased to be featured in Marty Wingate's 2/21/08 NW Flower and Garden show
article in the Seattle P-I. The following is an exerpt from her article: "Plot
your path to a splendid season. Scratch that garden itch and don't miss these stops
to get you ready for spring. The Northwest Flower &
Garden show gives gardeners a chance to break out of winter for five days and shop for the
coming season. Tools, accessories, furniture and plants, plants, plants, are to be had,
and here's where you can find them.......Decorative glazed tiles (starting at $12) at
Convergence (616) and patterned mosaic vases ($99) at Artcycle Mosaics (614) add color to
the garden, wall or table at any time of year..." For the complete article