- SHOWS, EVENTS AND GALLERY LOCATIONS
- My unique mosaic jewelry can be found at ArtcycledMosaics.Etsy.Com, at my shows,
and at the retail locations listed below. Please note that the items available
will vary at each retail location. If you are a retail store and are
interested in carrying my jewelry pieces please email me and I'd be happy to send you
wholesale information. If you know of a store that you think would be a good fit for
my jewelry please let me know. Thank you!
Crooked Arbor Gardens - Woodinville, WA - Currently showing a limited amount of garden art. A must visit
location between Woodinville and Redmond.
- Visit indoor and outdoor gallery space as well as plants
for sale and an amazing series of outdoor spaces. Open April thru September plus
special events, please call or
- see website for hours as they vary. 425-788-6767.
Arts Center - Everett, WA - formerly the Arts Council of
Snohomish County, the Schack center features a wonderful store, art gallery, classess and
much more. A nice selection of my work can be found in the gallery store
including necklaces on precious metal chains, rings, bracelets and earrings and statement
- Seattle, WA on Capital Hill - a gem of a
little shop with a large assortment of culinary, mercantile and apothecary items.
Sugarpill is featuring nice variety of my jewelry including necklaces,
pendants, rings and earrings.
- 900 East Pine St, Seattle 206-322-7455
2015 SHOWS AND EXHIBITS
April 25 & 26 10am-5pm - Art In Bloom Seattle.
June 6th Saturday 9am-3pm - Schack Arts Center Artists Garage Sale -
August 7, 8 & 9 - Anacortes Arts Festival
September 17- October 31 City Peoples Garden Arts Show, Seattle,
WA - A month long celebration of local garden art on display in City Peoples
- December 4, 5 & 6 Bainbridge Island Studio Tour ,
Bainbridge, WA. Friday and Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5 -
- I will be at the Waterfront
Park Community Center (previously known as the Commons)
in downtown Winslow at 370 Brien Drive in downtown Winslow.
- Follow the signs from Winslow Way.
- Me having fun at The Giant's Garden in Akaroa, NZ
- The most amazing mosaic garden!
- Friday December 11 5-8p & Saturday December 12 11a-5p
- TRUNK SHOW at Lysle Style -
1416 34th Ave in Seattle.
- In the Madrona Neighborhood above Bottlehouse and next
door to the High Spot.
- - With Lysle Wilhelmi of Lysle Style who designs fun and
funky clothing for women and girls.
- - I will be showing my jewelry collection plus mirrors and
- Additional events will be added as confirmed.
If you would like to be on my show mailing list please email me and let me know
- Previous shows & events include: Anacortes
Festival of the Arts, Best of the Northwest, Bainbridge Island Arts Walk,
Bainbridge Island Studio Tours, Bainbridge in Bloom Garden Tour, Bassetti's Crooked Arbor
Gardens Art Fair, Bellevue 6th Street Fair, Boise Flower and Garden Show, Choochokam
Arts Festival, City Peoples Garden Art Show, Issaquah Salmon Days, Northwest Flower &
Garden Show, Pop Up Madrona, Puyallup Fair Artists in Action, RAGS Wearable Art, Sweet Pea
Festival Tacoma Flower & Garden Show, Schack Fine Arts Holiday Show,
Sorticulture, VALA Arts Festival, and others.
- Photo at Right:
- "Straw House" display flowers in the "Run Little Pigs Run"
- Gold Medal display garden at the 2011 Northwest Flower and Garden Show
View my 2008 Ravenna Park Playground Mosaic
View my 28 piece
courtyard art project at Judkins Park Apartments
- August 6, 2015 featured in the Eco Chic section of the
- July 15, 2014 KOMO TV
- Green Living segment featuring Recycled Art by King County Eco Consumer Guide Tom
Watson and KOMO Anchor Mary Nam http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPX25eAe6IQ?rel=0#YouTube
- November 24, 2013 "Sustainable Gifts
That Keep On Giving" Seattle Times. http://seattletimes.com:80/html/pacificnw/2022201893_greenmarketxml.html.
- I was thrilled to be featured in a short list of environmentally
friendly gift giving ideas for the holidays.
- "For the gardener: Seattles Darcy
Thompson has created Artcycled Mosaics, a collection of upcycled jewelry, garden art and
home accessories. The pieces are made out of recycled materials such as broken china
mosaics, repurposed into new works such as bird baths, small tables and outdoor-friendly
mirrors that add a pop of color to any garden. Thompson brings her work to art shows
around the Seattle area. Check her website for her nearest show or order online."
- July 6, 2008 - "Art In the
Garden Breaks down the Walls" story featuring the Arts Council
Art in the Garden Exhibit in the Everett Herald - http://heraldnet.com/article/20080704/ENT/497872659
- February 21, 2008 - I was very
pleased to be featured in Marty Wingate's 2/21/08 NW Flower and Garden show
article in the Seattle P-I. The following is an exerpt from her article: "Plot
your path to a splendid season. Scratch that garden itch and don't miss these stops
to get you ready for spring. The Northwest Flower &
Garden show gives gardeners a chance to break out of winter for five days and shop for the
coming season. Tools, accessories, furniture and plants, plants, plants, are to be had,
and here's where you can find them.......Decorative glazed tiles (starting at $12) at
Convergence (616) and patterned mosaic vases ($99) at Artcycle Mosaics (614) add color to
the garden, wall or table at any time of year..." For the complete article